A fun place to scrapbook post, and enjoy the fun challenges I find to do on the internet!
Friday, December 2, 2011
http://dailydare4u.blogspot.com/ a new beginning
http://dailydare4u.blogspot.com/ is a site I frequented when my creative mojo was in full swing and I was not depressed. I figured I would start again, working my way into it again slowly, and find my lost mojo again. I have a few projects on the go, including my mother in laws Christmas present, I always make her a calendar.. One of my best friends had a beautiful son named Callum October 30th, and I am making a baby book for him, and few others. I hope to find my mojo and my element and get my name back out there as a scrapbooker and paper crafter again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is truly astonishing, everything portrayed gander at the data with this handle. c2nextgen
ReplyDeleteLooking for the Hair Transplant in Nagpur? Choose an experienced clinic offering advanced procedures, skilled surgeons, modern technology, personalized care, and natural-looking hair restoration results.
ReplyDeleteHair Transplant Clinic in Nagpur